Arden House, Stratford-upon-Avon
Looking for the perfect home away from home for an overnight stay, wedding or a celebratory house party? This elegant B&B townhouse has 10 rooms, dedicated house hosts and is two minutes from fab sister hotel The Arden!
Looking for an inviting and tranquil space to chill after a busy day exploring historic Stratford-upon-Avon, a party pad or a special place to say ‘I do’?
Arden House is more like a luxury home away from home than a hotel! This elegant boutique townhouse is an intimate space for a relaxing getaway with dedicated House Hosts to ensure you have a perfect stay, afternoon tea at 3pm, Gin O’Clock at 5pm, a well-stocked, help yourself pantry with snacks and soft drinks and a night cap. And big sister, The Arden Hotel, is just a two minutes walk away, opposite the RSC and River Avon.
Get ready for the best sleep of your life here! Each of the 10 bedrooms is a little haven of calm…individually designed with beautiful furnishings and thoughtful touches.
• Stay A tranquil place to sleep in a luxe B&B
• Dine Eats & Treats, with Afternoon Tea served daily at 3pm
• Weddings For your special day you get exclusive use of this luxury space including all 10 bedrooms. Celebrate your marriage in the beautiful Lounge, before photos and a walk by the river, drinks outside and a unique reception at Arden House.
• Business Exclusive use business venue – laid back, no rush and no stress. Arden House is the perfect place to bring your team for a corporate daytime catch-up or overnight stay.
• Celebrations House Party – Gather your closest friends and batten down the hatches for a night (or weekend) of chats, laughter, drinks and indulgence
56 - 59 Rother Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6LT
01789 298 682