Wootton Park Pods and Retreats, Wootton Wawen
This former Warwickshire dairy farm in stunning surroundings near Henley-in-Arden is now a luxe family-run glamping pod site with farmhouse b&b and new wellness retreat centre.
Love the outdoors and looking for a glamping staycation or a wellness retreat set in 350 acres of gorgeous, Warwickshire countryside, just six miles north of Stratford-Upon-Avon?
Wootton Park is within easy reach of Leamington Spa, Coventry, Redditch, Birmingham and all major motorways, including the M40/M42/M5/M6.
- 11ft high tree pods with ensuite, kitchenette, BBQ and private hot tubs
- mega pods / megapod plus – an affordable option for two, with ensuite, kitchenette BBQ and a private hot tub on the decking
- woodland pods – ideal for a group of people, with a BBQ, fire pit and outdoor seating area. Guests also have exclusive use of the GastroPod with kitchen, sofas, TV, logburner and large hot tub on the decking.
- Super pod – a large glamping pod with two bedrooms, BBQ, kitchenette, hot tub on the decking and a hammock to relax in
- Read our Tree Pod glamping review here.
Reflect, reconnect, recharge at Wootton Park’s fabulous new Wellness Yurt.
Self-Care Sundays (review here) and Recharge Weekend Retreats are offered to individuals – go alone, as a couple, with a friend or with a group for some much needed me-time.
A day retreat includes meditation, mindful walking, forest bathing, dove release, pilates, feeding the animals (alpacas, goats and chickens) and laughter yoga. A delicious lunch is included along with homemade juices and freshly baked cakes. All food is vegetarian and home-cooked using locally sourced produce.
For those staying overnight, as well as getting the above, there’s also music & mocktails, a three-course dinner, stargazing around the fire pit (skies permitting), yoga, mediation and a delicious breakfast in the morning. You stay in one of eight gorgeous ensuite rooms inside the characterful Tudor Farmhouse.
Wootton Park also offers bespoke retreats for companies wishing to bring their teams down to help as part of their corporate wellbeing focus. Programmes are flexible and companies can choose from a range of exciting add-ons including; paddle boarding, Nordic walking, Tai Chi and face to face talks with an expert. Areas of specialism include Nutrition, Sleep and the Menopause.
Wootton Park, Wootton Wawen, Henley in Arden, B95 6HJ
follow Wootton Park Pods and Retreats, Wootton Wawen on